Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Wishing you the Happiest of Holidays

  1. #1
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want you to know that I am thinking of you this Holiday season and wish you all the most beautiful things in life. I know this will be a great year.. I just feel it. Thanks for all your posting and support. It is a blast to check in and see what everyone is up to. I feel that I have grown to know you... It's a pleasure and I'll speak to you soon.
    Be safe out there.
    With tons of love,
    Cherie Currie

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    tons of love back at you Cherie.
    You are the REASON we gather.
    You are the person we think so much of.
    You are the gift to our lives at Xmas and every day.
    You are the star WE follow .....

    We luvs ya!





    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vortex's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2000
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie, I hope you and your family have happy holidays!


    vortex

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member j-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2001
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cherie - how awesome that you come on here and post to your fans! I admire yet another thing about you!

    I hope you and yours have the best holidays! And a happy new year!
    xoxo
    juls


    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Boner1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the music and showmanship all thru the years and your caring of your fans and special causes. Please keep ROCKING .Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from a old gray headed fan.

    ------------------

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie
    You ARE Wonderful!
    Happy Holidays to You and Yours.
    Love
    Gus

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jett Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2001
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cherie:
    You have the most awesome energy and Karma. I know that only greatness is in store for you; you seem to have so much love to give, you'll get it back 3 fold. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to my rock godess.
    Jett Ford

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cjrbfilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy holiday's all... Wishing you all peace, joy and love you want and need!

    Carl

    ------------------

  9. #9
    NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
    Guest NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN's Avatar

    Cool

    Hi Cherie,
    Have a very Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year!!
    It was a pleasure to meet you at Chiller in Oct., I'm looking forward to hanging with you again sometime! ;D
    Take care,
    Maryann

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member briN_bifN's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    A great Christmas wish to you, Cherie and your sister and family...
    from a long time fan.
    Brian

    ------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic